Great West Life
The Great-West Life Assurance Company is a life insurance company. Its headquarters are in Winnipeg, Manitob
Great West Life is constantly ranked as part of the “Big 3” carriers in Canada with billions of dollars of assets under management, wide range of product selection and excellent customer service.
Great-West Life is an international financial services holding company with interests in life insurance, health insurance, retirement and investment services, asset management, and reinsurance businesses.
At Great-West Life, they focus on improving the financial, physical and mental well-being of Canadians.
Their customers across Canada trust them to provide for their financial security needs and to deliver on the promises they make.
That trust is built on the dedication, skill and energy of their employees and financial security advisors and the commitment to their customers and to their communities.
Whether handling policy claims, growing and protecting clients’ retirement and investment savings, providing workplace mental health support for all employers or helping build stronger communities by investing in community projects, they are committed to putting the customer first in all that they do.
In 2016, they:
- Helped more than 44,000 families cope with loss, paying out more than $2.4 billion in life insurance claims.
- Provided income for over 76,000 people who became disabled and could no longer work.
- Paid over 56 million claims representing more than $4.6 billion in health and dental benefits for plan members.
- Made over $800 million of annuity payments, helping Canadians fund their retirement with a secure income stream.
- Helped 30,000 employers provide benefits plans and 12,000 employers offer retirement savings plans for their employees.