Royal Sun Alliance was founded over 300 years ago, and established itself in Canada in 1833 at a time when fires were a serious financial threat to Canadian livelihoods. Several insurance companies in Montreal and Toronto had to close their doors due to the frequency of fire claims, but RSA persevered. Now, it’s the third largest property and casualty insurance company in Canada. Royal Sun Alliance
RSA rose to prominence due to its reputation of providing full and prompt claims in the days where fires were a far larger problem. Now, they insure close to a million automobiles in Canada and around half a million Canadian homes. They continue to be known for their full and prompt payments, and making things better.
RSA Canada Auto Insurance Quote
Through the decades and centuries, RSA Canada has been noted for its ability to pay claims quickly and ride adverse market conditions. While other insurance companies fell by the wayside, RSA continued to grow. So much so, it is now the third largest property and casualty insurance company in the country.
A leading auto insurance provider, RSA Canada currently insures more than one million vehicles. Its home insurance output is similarly impressive, covering half-million personal properties in Canada. With 4,000 employees, RSA Canada also has an enviable coverage and is represented across the country in its various offices.
Auto, home, and commercial lines are available through RSA Canada. With ShopInsuranceCanada.ca, customers can shop for the best deal to meet their needs, or contact us for advice. Our leading online quote tool scours the best insurance companies in Canada to find the most affordable policy for you.
Unlike other outlets, ShopInsuranceCanada.ca does not work for RSA Canada, or any other individual insurance company. This means we are impartial and can put the interests of the customer first. With our quote tool, you can get the best price from the company that suits your needs, with no strings attached.
RSA Canada Customer Benefits
- A strong Customer Focus: The wider RSA group employs 19,000 people in 140 countries and serves 19 million customers. In other words, the company knows a thing or two about keeping customers happy.
- Fastest Growing Canadian Insurer: Interestingly, despite being in Canada for nearly 200 years, RSA Canada is currently the fastest growing carrier in the country. In recent years, the company has moved from in the top 10 providers to the top three.
- Wide-range of Insurance Solutions: Because of its size and history, RSA Canada has become the broadest carrier in the country. The company has more lines than any rival, so if you want specific insurance you can likely find it with RSA.
- Earn Air Miles: RSA Canada offers customers 1 AIR MILES reward mile for every $20 spent on insurance.
RSA Canada Insurance Products
The company is one of the most dynamic in its home insurance lines, covering customers from simple coverage packages to comprehensive solutions:
- Homes, secondary and seasonal homes
- Vacation homes and trailers
- Tenant insurance
- Landlord and rental income coverage for rental properties
As part of your home insurance coverage, customers can also get:
- Umbrella coverage
- Home-based business insurance
- Marine, boat, and watercraft insurance
- Discounts for bundling home and auto, new homes with security features, newer homes, mortgage free homes, customer loyalty, clients over 50, and group insurance.
- Access to 24/7 claims services
RSA Canada is one of the country’s leading car insurance providers and has a range of products to reflect that:
- Coverage for your car, truck or motorcycle
- Cost savings for bundling your home and auto insurance coverage
- Multiple vehicle discounts
- Safe driver and experienced discounts
- 24/7 claims service
- First accident forgiveness – depending on your driving record, your rates may not go up after your first accident claim
- Flexible payment options
RSA Business Insurance
- Auto trade insurance
- Bed & Breakfasts
- Construction and Contracting
- Equipment breakdown insurance
- Hospitality industry insurance
- Manufacturing & Wholesale insurance
- Startup and small business insurance
- Realty insurance
- Residential condo insurance
- Solar insurance